If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this website or any products and Services offered on it.
1.Collection of Personal Information
Personal information: The type of information we collect may include:
• contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
• demographic information such as postcode;
• preferences and opinions;
• details of the products and Services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and Services and to respond to your enquiries;
• information you provide to us through customer surveys;
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence through our representatives or otherwise; and
• any other information requested by us or provided by you.
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect it in ways including:
• through your access and use of our websites and social media;
• when you complete an application or purchase;
• during conversations between you and our representatives.
We may also collect personal information from third parties including ticketing agencies acting on our behalf.
Your use of our websites: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our websites, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our websites, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2.Use of Personal Information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
• to contact and communicate with you;
• for internal record keeping;
• for market research and business development including website development;
• for marketing including direct marketing;
• to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
• to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you; and
• for data analytics purposes.
3.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
• courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or Services provided by us to them;
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
• third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, Services or direct marketing to us or to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
• third parties to collect and process data including Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
Where the disclosure of your personal information is solely subject to Australian privacy laws, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act and if any such third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser.
Sensitive information is a sub-set of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, sexual practices or sex life, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
We will not collect sensitive information about you without first obtaining your consent. Provided you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose of the collection.
5.Our Commitment To You
Your personal information will:
•be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner by us;only be collected for the specific purposes we have identified in the ‘collection and use of personal information’ clause above and personal information will not
• be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes we have identified;
• be collected in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal information is processed;
• be kept up to date, where it is possible and within our control to do so (please let us know if you would like us to correct any of your personal information);
• be kept in a form which permits us to identify you, but only for so long as necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected; and
• be processed securely and in a way that protects against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
6.Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Anonymity: Where practicable we will give you the option of not identifying yourself or using a pseudonym in your dealings with us.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached an applicable privacy law and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
7.Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
8.Cookies and Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this website from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privac... or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
9.Links to Other Websites
For any questions or notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Adventure Entertainment Pty Ltd ABN 79 612 294 569
133 Holtermann St. Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia